Monday, October 18, 2010

I can also raise your hands or feet of the shouting

I can also raise your hands or feet of the shouting, to stop me. .I have said on many occasions, if the entertainment circle as wearing mood. Only true warriors can understand the truth in the end I have to say that the number of heavy to bear, I can understand each of the children who have been using their beloved idol of the veil opened the hearts of those deep sorrow when. .quote examples. publicity last month, I am in Chengdu, the film year-old girl so Christian Louboutin Sale viciously with Sichuan scolded me: To tell the truth, I heard the voice so tender, I am careless and she Duishi also know that education is critical and what role she will play, but when I hang up less than a minute, the telephone jingle bell to ring play.
I know it is corn, not who ignores them, there is no access. After about three minutes, the waiter knocked at the door, informed me that the international long distance. I said I do not want to take, the waiter would look at me with strange eyes, said: film. film should be shot in Hollywood, horror films, name forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment